Monday, October 24, 2011

sweet summertime

for the first time since i got an iphone, i have uploaded my iphone photos to my computer. 

i love looking back on the pictures i took with my phone. 
they are usually random and remind me of a sweet time. 

.: here are a few of my favorites from summer 2011 :.

my father-in-law sent me this picture.
it reminds me of how i enjoyed
every moment of my wedding day.

honeymoon in sonoma, california.
we took a drive up highway 1 to the redwood forest.
chase stopped many times for me to take pictures. love him.

after the honeymoon, it was back to reality.
i work on the 44th floor of this building.

spending the 4th of july holiday with the gentry family @ galveston.
days were filled with...
reading, wave surfing, games, and sweet family time.

i loved getting to hang out with friends in the summer.
abi and i are waiting to go into the civil wars concert.

the civil wars.
they are amazing vocalists.
i loved being able to sit and enjoy their music.
(and uncontrollably laughing at chase's silly facials)

summer softball.
crazy awesome fans (and friends :-) and summer breezes
(and getting to watch our boys play some good ball!)

lazy evenings
where you see families playing sports in the yard until dinner
just getting to stop and enjoy each others company

3D movies with my man.
(he is obsessed with 3D, which means i am too)
and don't forget the movie theatre popcorn

lunches at work
where i was dying to get some vitamin D
but only if i could get a spot that had at least a little shade

dog-sitting Kirby for a weekend
and learning that we will not be getting a puppy
until we have a house and a yard

shopping with my mom
and getting home decor ideas
from Langford Market

celebrating the 14th birthday
of my favorite sissy in the world
Megan.

going to Onion Creek many times with good friends
and sitting for 3 hours just chatting

getting to spend a weekend with Amelia
who drove in from Dallas
SO good to see her!

it's good to look back on past times and remember and smile.
sometimes i wonder where my summer went...

but now i remember.

do you remember?

No comments:

Post a Comment