Friday, August 19, 2011

Puppy Love

Meet Kirby. 


Chase and I decided to dog-sit for his co-worker one weekend. Kirby is a sweet four-month-old chocolate lab puppy. She followed us all around the apartment and loved to sprawl out on the tile floors in our apartment to cool down.

As cute as she is and fun as it was to have her around, Chase and I confirmed that we will not be getting a puppy or any dog while living in a fourth floor apartment. I know. I know. You think we are crazy. Why wouldn't it be a good idea? Right?

Well from experience, I will tell you that it is tedious and tiring to go up and down the stairs to take her to the bathroom. In addition, there really isn’t anywhere for a dog to just roam around and play. So for at least the next year, there will be no puppies in the Gentry apartment.


She was a great weekend friend. Who knows, we might be willing to do it again... !

No comments:

Post a Comment