Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My HoneyMOON

I can't believe it has already been a month since our wedding day. It was literally the BEST day of my life, followed by the most fabulous honeymoon ever.

And it was a surprise. Chase is the best!

Sonoma, such a cute little town

the town square in Sonoma

our private tour through Roche Winery Vineyards


the horse liked me!

wine tasting at ZD Winery

lunch on the wine train

Chase's first soda of 2011 (@ in 'n out)

my first fast food burger ever

our drive along the coast of Cali

walking the trails with my hubby

redwood forest

it was a beautiful morning

we are about to hop in that basket behind us

fire!

view from our balloon

Chateau Montelena

loved the flowers in Sonoma

taking time to smell the roses

Has anyone seen Full House? Look familiar?

China Town

tourists!

Lombard Street

hey there 'hot stuff' !!!


i guess i am 'harmless' (i tried twice and got the same thing)

AT&T Park

Giants fans! (just for the night)

Trolley Ride

Pier 39


Helicopter ride over San Francisco

my new videographer

Golden Gate Bridge

Chase on our dinner cruise boat

Alcatraz at sunset (photo by my hubby)

3 comments:

  1. wow... chase did a great job planning all this. you guys look like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh!! what an amazing trip Katie!! Chase gets HUGE props! Looks like you guys had an amazing time! :) love you see you SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet honeymoon spot! We went there for ours, too. It looks like you had an absolute blast.

    ReplyDelete