Thursday, July 14, 2011

Third Base Wrecks

Tuesday night marked the end of summer softball, but I hope this becomes a tradition. I have loved coming out to watch these boys play every Tuesday night this summer. It was surprisingly cool by 8:00 PM and the breeze in the stands was amazing. Not to mention the games were entertaining because the Third Base Wrecks were a phenomenal team. What a season they had! (And, if I might say so myself, they had a good looking fan club!)

::: a peek of the champs :::

the BEST FANS EVER

Even Dallas came down to Houston to see this game. Not really. But I was soo glad Mar and Parker came!

Kiel starting off the game pitching.

The Umpire who rooted for the Third Base Wrecks!

Drew hits a double.

David. Focus.

Kiel gearing up for a big hit.


Chase. My Hubby. Up to Bat.


My Boy running it home!

Abi is a little nervous...

Good Sports.

I love these girls! So fun to watch softball and hangout with good friends!


A great season. And many more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment