Tuesday, June 12, 2012

math is where it's at

so last week was houston induction. THIS week i began houston institute. yesterday, i found out that this summer i am teaching 6th grade math at an hisd middle school. at first i was a little bummed that i did not get assigned reading/writing because that is what i will be teaching in the fall, but i am over it now. i have fully embraced math. i am excited to take on the challenge and get a taste of a different subject. although i have been spending yesterday and today at my school, i won't be teaching until monday (which is okay with me... still lots to learn :-). 

little things to be thankful for...
my sweet new friends
yummy food from rice university
unanticipated extra time in the mornings
an afternoon rain shower
friends and family that are close by



"lead me in the right path, o Lord, or my enemies will conquer me.
make your way plain for me to follow."
--psalms 5:8

No comments:

Post a Comment